Townhall Weddings in Italy
Why you would choose for a civil wedding ceremony? — A civil wedding in Italy is performed in the wedding hall of a Town Hall. We have selected for you the most beautiful Town Halls in Tuscany and in Umbria, but we can book a civil wedding for you in any Town Hall required.
The civil ceremony lasts about 30 minutes, and an interpreter will translate the ceremony from Italian into your language. You may add personal vows, poems or readings to the ceremony.
- Entrance of the bride & bridal party - with music
- Welcoming of the registrar officer
- Reading 3 articles of Italian law related to marriage
- Exchange of the vows
- Kissing of the bride - with music
- Reading out the marriage act
- Signing of the marriage act - with music
- Handing out of the marriage certificate
- Exit of the married couple - with music
Choose your ceremonieTownhall Weddings in Italy
Religious Weddings in Italy
Symbolic Blessings in Italy
The Town Halls are located in the heart of historic towns or villages. Inside and outside the Town Hall offers many possibilities for unforgettable truly Italian wedding photos.
A civil wedding in Italy is not a boring legal duty, but a joyful, dramatic highlight with live music in the beautiful atmospheric scenery of a wedding hall.
A civil wedding in Italy is legally binding. After the ceremony we will provide you with an international marriage certificate for the registration of your marriage in your home country.